HANON SYSTEMS CITIZEN
BRINGING VALUE TO PEOPLE, CUSTOMERS, COMMUNITIES AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Hanon Systems strives to act as a good corporate citizen and recognizes the efforts made today will lay the foundation for a better tomorrow. By listening and acting upon stakeholder concerns – whether it is through engagement with business partners, employees, shareholders or the communities the company operates – the company can recognize these inputs as important elements in the journey toward sustainable growth.
Making a Difference
With an ever-expanding global workforce, Hanon Systems aims to make a far reaching impact. By involving the families of employees in activities and special events, the company aims to strengthen local communities and reinforce a team spirit. Activities globally include child at work days, national children day events, and promoting science-related subjects with future generations.
Hanon Systems Citizen is the company’s social contribution scheme that aims to make a difference for as many people as possible. Active involvement in this program is supported and encouraged by the company across all of its locations with the aim to reach-out to parts of society that need support focusing on three distinct areas: the environment, the community and education.
Hanon Systems Citizen – EducationHanon Systems relies heavily on the skills and expertise of its employees. From a long term perspective, it is imperative the company contributes externally to the promotion, development and training of future generations. Such education-based activities include:
- encouraging students to follow science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) subjects
- participating in events that introduce students to the science around managing thermal energy
- partnerships with universities and student bodies such as the Formula 1 “Formula Student” program
- partnerships with affiliations and industry consortiums that can influence future requirements and set standards for a better tomorrow
- internship programs, mock interviews and work placement efforts for university and college students
Hanon Systems Citizen – EnvironmentTied closely with the company’s focus to provide eco-friendly and efficient solutions, Hanon Systems Citizen activities focus on improving the environment within local communities and raising the level of awareness of environmental issues among stakeholders including employees and students. Volunteer activities focus on the mitigation of pollution and restoration of natural habitats.
Protecting the EnvironmentEmployee volunteers from sites around the world take part in cleanup activities in local communities and places of natural importance.
Raising Environmental AwarenessHanon Systems sees it as its responsibility to educate future generations about the importance of preserving the environment. These company-hosted environmental awareness events help increase the interest of young people about the environment and ways they can get involved.
Hanon Systems Citizen – CommunityThe company is committed to delivering thermal energy and management solutions that bring comfort and well-being to the automaker’s end consumers. As a corporate citizen, Hanon Systems also is committed to activities that positively impact the welfare of the local communities. Areas of support include:
- • child welfare
- • disaster relief
- • economically challenged groups
- • involvement with local and regional cultural programs
- • medical and health support
Examples from Around the World
HelpingAs a global company, Hanon Systems is dedicated to providing the best possible future for the children in local communities and less fortunate regions of the globe. Collectively, the teams operating under the Hanon Systems Citizen program are active in supporting the following areas:
- children with disabilities
- leukemia and other cancers affecting children
- cardiac disease
- life-limiting illnesses and conditions
- children from less fortunate background
- orphaned children
- children with disabilities autism
- eukemia and other cancers affecting children
- cardiac disease life-limiting illnesses and conditions children from less
- fortunate backgrounds orphaned children
Helping Those inHelping those less fortunate is the basic premise that serves as the foundation of Hanon Systems Citizen. By engaging with local communities, teams from Hanon System can support initiatives that help improve the lives of those in need.
Helping to Create BetterBy working with local councils, other businesses and non-profit organizations, efforts under the Hanon Systems Citizen program can support renovation projects and other initiatives that can help make local communities safer places to live and work.