WORKPLACE & ENVIRONMENT
BRINGING VALUE TO PEOPLE, CUSTOMERS, COMMUNITIES AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) Strategy
Hanon Systems continues to improve its environmental performance in its global manufacturing operations in alignment with the company's health and safety policy. By investing in the development of eco-friendly technologies and proactively participating in EH&S programs, Hanon Systems aims to be recognized as a leader in sustainable and environmentally friendly companies.
• IMS (Integrated Management System) that is consistent with the ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001
• Continuous improvement on the basis of the PDCA (plan, do, check and adjust) cycle for sustainable growth
• Product and technology development that focuses on fuel efficiency, emissions and refrigerants, recyclable materials, fuel cell and electric vehicle, etc.
• 100 percent product compliance with all customers and legal requirements
• Promoting EH&S culture to achieve zero tolerance in unsafe acts
• Proactive EH&S activities and community-based corporate citizenship programs
- 11,518 Views